One of my friends wrote a status the other day which caught my attention, it read something along the lines of, I’ve finally found out what my phobia is called and it was a term I had never heard before, so me being curious to know what her fear was, looked it up. And it’s safe to say I also have this ‘fear’, it was a phobia called ‘Trypophobia’ which means a fear of holes. I wouldn’t say I’m scared of it like I am of spiders but it literally made me feel physically sick and I couldn’t look at more than 4 of the google images through fear I was going to be sick. The photos actually made my skin crawl so I thought hey, lets dedicate a post to phobias!
Ps. I literally had to get my mum to upload most of these pics as I couldn’t deal. looool.
1. Trypophobia – The fear of holes
2. Astraphobia – The fear of thunder and lightning
3. Arachnophobia – The fear of spiders
4. Omphalophobia – Fear of navels
5. Nomophobia – Fear of being without mobile phone coverage (finally we have an excuse!!)
6. Globophobia – Fear of balloons popping
7. Anatidaephobia – Fear of being watched by a duck
8. Phobophobia – Fear of having a phobia
9. Haphephobia – Fear of being touched
10. Coulrophobia – Fear of clowns
I hope you didn’t freak out too much reading this post!!!!!
Read other posts in ‘ENTERTAINMENT‘ << here!